Everyone has different needs and we're always trying to ensure that we provide our customers with the best possible service. Whether you would like to visit us at one of our branches, speak to us by phone or access one of our websites, we're continually finding new ways of making our services more accessible.
We are improving our branches to make access easier for everyone. We value all our customers, and for those people who have difficulty accessing our services, we've trained our staff to offer you a number of alternative ways to access our products and services. These include:
- Through our website
- Providing information over the phone, or by post or email
- Arranging a home visit
- Organising a meeting at an alternative venue
- Our staff are trained to know that every customer has different needs. We try to ensure that all our customers can access our full range of products and services. If you need property details to be provided in an alternative format, for example Braille, large print or audiotape, please request these from our Commercial Department on 01206 765599.
Our websites have been designed with our customers in mind and we aim to make our sites as accessible as possible. We are currently improving our sites in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the RNIB.
In addition our customers can change their browser settings to make it easier for them to use the internet. For example, to enlarge text in IE6 perform the following steps:
- On the browser tools menu select 'Internet Options'
- On the General tab, select 'Accessibility'
- Tick the 'Ignore font sizes specified on web pages' check box
- Click on 'OK'
- On the browser menu select 'view'
- Click 'text size'
- Choose the size of text